Sunday, February 8, 2009

A lot is going on lately. I had an open house in Circleville, and it was really cool. Not a lot of people showed up, but it was fun to be able to share my stuff with people, and I made over $100 with just a few people. A girl asked if i would do a party. I said yes, of course! I gave her my card and she said she woudl call me, but she hasn't yet. It has been a week...I am not giving up, though. i think she still will. I want to have mroe parties, so I am looking for people to host them. I will go as far south as Mesquite (We're going to Vegas for spring break, and his family is going to set some up there for me!) and as far north...well, I'm not really sure. Maybe Salina or Gunnison. I think I'll set it up so if someone wants me to come farther, I will charge them a fee unless they invite so many people or I get a certain amount in sales. It is hard to figure out, but I'm working on it. If you want to know more about the parties, what I have figured out so far, go to my other blog (http://snsorensen.blogspot.com)
I have to go. Agh.

1 comment:

Alecia said...

That's really exciting! congrats! I love your stuff- it's way cute. I think it's amazing that you can make ALL of that! wow! I might want to have a party...if I can think of enough people...