Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pinterest

Pinterest
I may be really slow, ignorant, or just blinded by my own path, but I just decided to look at Pinterest and see what all the fuss was about. I noticed people say it was addicting, and talk about how awesome it was...and it really is true. Oh my. I spent a lot of time looking at that site. Whew. I got some fun ideas, though, and I really have no idea what my "repins" or "likes" are all about, but I am doing it. Awesome stuff!

My Pinterest Likes

I have been organizing and unpacking my workroom/guest room, and I have been finding all kinds of fun things. It seems like at first, I didn't really want to do it, but now, I just want to keep opening boxes and see what I can find and make out of it. You're probably wondering, "How does she not know what she has?" but...I just have stuff. Stuff, like craft items, fabric, BEADS, paper, stamps, things of all kinds, from years and years, that have all been packed away for a while. Ugh. This sounds completely opposite from what I just said, but I am dreading opening all the boxes because I have no idea what I am going to do with all the stuff I find. I think I may find the right mood, to where I say, "Someone else can use this!" but I have to figure out who, and how, I am getting it to. Any takers? What kind of stuff are YOU looking for? I bet I have it!!

I know it has been forever, but I honestly have been busy with something else. School, kids, health, etc. But here I am now! I need something to keep me involved with myself on all levels, and I think this may do it. Keep me accountable, keep my life interesting, and if someone wants to know, they can. Ha ha.

No comments: