Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Breakfast with the Sorensens

I thought I'd do something interesting today. (side note...these pictures are making my mouth water!)









Anthony's usual breakfast: un-buttered toast, bacon, sausage, and two eggs, soft yolks, with tabasco and lots of salt and pepper, all chopped up and mixed together.


My breakfast today: one scrambled egg, with lots of melted cheddar cheese (I don't like the taste of eggs, really,but I crave them sometimes!), a little salsa, and a buttered whole wheat english muffin.
I vary my breakfast from oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon, to cheerios with bananas or cinnamon toast crunch, sometimes I have bacon with my eggs.


Neils's breakfast today... a notepad!






Not really. He has some Kix (well, the floor and chair had some Kix), but earlier he had some baby cereal (I still have boxes of it, so I am using it, yes. I added some milk, and some canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. He loves it! -I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies last night, and I usually use the leftover pumpkin in his cereal and food. It is so good for you, and only one tablespoon of it is a serving of vegetables, so it is awesome.

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Yummy! This post made me hungry! I love chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. They are my very favorite. Neils is cute and getting so big!