Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

Anthony and I took a vacation and went to Vegas for the weekend. I have never left Neils overnight, anywhere. Not any time...not even with my mom in town or anything. So, it was weird for me. Weird to be able to sleep in....but...I did wake up at 7:30 the first morning to the sound of a baby somewhere. Wow.
I am also really really lame and did not take any pictures. I have less than 10 of our trip. They all suck. I don't know what my problem is.


RA Sushi - super amazing sushi. I LOVE IT!
We stop here anytime we are in Vegas. MMMMM Yum.
The rollercoaster at New York, New York. Yes, I had to. I hadn't been on a rollercoaster in such a long time. I wanted to do it so badly. Anthony was scared, but he was a trooper and came with me. It was great!






Everclear...I surprised Anthony and took him to see Everclear. It was so cool.
















We went to a fancy steak restaurant. When I was looking for a picture of it, I discovered it is in the top 10 (#9) or most expensive restaurants in Vegas....wow. that sucks.







































1 comment:

Alecia said...

how fun!! and good for you! Everyone needs time away from baby!