Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am evil

Pure evil.

But he deserves it. The other day, I got an evil stupid prank phone call from Anthony's boss, and he seems to think it is still hilarious.

So, once I remembered and realized that it is April Fool's Day, I knew I needed to get Anthony back. I was at the grocery store, and I was getting in the car and going home. Neils was having an awful, hard time. He was so tired, and really moody. I knew he'd cry on the way home. Once I got close enough to my house to have enough time to prank him but then be there almost immediately so he wouldn't get too mad or do something unnecessary. So...I called him. I was able to get teary and sound like I was crying because we finished watching Marley & Me earlier this morning, and it can still make me teary.
Neils was crying, and I called Anthony and told him that we had been in a wreck. He asked if we were okay, and what happened, and the usual thinsg that would happen in that situation. i was actually amazing, and didn't break character the whole time. By the time I got to the front of the house, and in the driveway, though, I was laughing and saying April Fools, and he couldnt understand me. Finally, I told him it was a joke and that we were fine. We were in the driveway by now, and I got Neils out of the car and opened the door. I hugged him and made it all okay. He called me a jerk.

I win. The End.

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Awesome! I wish I could think of good pranks and be able to keep a straight face.