Monday, September 8, 2008

Always a silly kid





He likes to put random stuff in his mouth, and he likes to make messes, so I let him. To an extent, of course. He's just so cute!

I know I don't or haven't said much lately...
I had a pretty bad night, but both Meg and Anthony made me feel better. I never get to talk to her, so basically any talking with her makes me feel good. He is good at lifting my spirits and making me feel like I'm great, like I'm important and like I deserve good things.
Still, I wish things like this didn't have to happen. I am kind of in an awkward situation, and it sucks, but I don't think I can get out of it really. I can't really explain, either.
I plan on posting more stuff on my site and actually getting it done, but it is so hard, especially with a broken sewing machine! I have to go get it fixed, hopefully tomorrow or sometime soon. I just need more time. I think that's all I want...the only thing I never need is time. Ugh.

P.S. He DOES wear shirts, but he also makes messes so I take them off so he doesn't look gross.

No comments: