Monday, June 15, 2009

Oooh - fun stuff!

So, it has been a while, and some things have happened.
Last week, on the 10th, Riley was on his way home from visiting his grandma in Saquamish, and he stopped here and stayed with us on his way home. He had his mom and daughter, Hope. Riley is a kid (well, 21 now) who grew up in Piute with Anthony. Anthony is his daughter Hope's godfather, and they had never seen each other before. So it was an interesting experience. We went and ate, went to the Riverside Park, and we went to the Riverpark(??) mall and played in the kid's museum in the basement there. We also walked over the bridge to see the Spokane River Falls, and went to dinner in Coeur d'Alene. It was fun.
On Saturday, Liberty Lake had a yard sale. 250 homes in Liberty Lake set stuff out on thier lawns for sale, and there were booths at one of the parks for people to look at, too. Of course, I had a booth. It was not a good experience, though. I did make money, but it was very disappointing. Ugh.
I am working on my website, AGAIN, I know, I do it a lot. But it needs to be updated, and revised to work better. Soon, I hope.
My pants are all too tight. They are super uncomfortable. So, I am going to use the money I got at the booth to go buy myself some new maternity pants. I didn't bring any of my old ones, because I didn't think I'd need them until I got back. This time is very different. It seems everything is happening sooner (getting bigger!), and I am more uncomfortable than before. Blah.

No comments: