Friday, August 29, 2008

first week of school!!

This was my first week of school since having Neils. It was crazy. I thought it would be so hard leaving him, not how I would feel but about how he would react. I got him to sleep the first few days, before I went to class. The first time I came back, he was just waking up and was crying. I held him, and he stopped. He has been like that lately, needing me to hold him or to sit with him or touching him to play with him. He's being a super mama's boy.
I feel good about going to school, though. I am happy to be there, and just being back in that element. It sucks, though, because I got a grant and I thought it would pay for everything, but I have to pay $500 still that is a lot, for not expecting to pay anything! So, I have a payment plan now, and I even have a job. It is only a few hours a week, and I can have Neils, and it is at a bead store! How cool. It is nice to be able to help out, or even just to use that money to pay for school. Or something.
We might be moving to another house, too. Maybe. Not sure yet.

No comments: