Friday, August 15, 2008

Vegas, baby!




We took a vacation to Vegas, to Henderson and Boulder City, mostly. Right now we are at Anthony's brother's house in Henderson, waiting for the babies to wake up so we can go do stuff. I think we are going to see the shark reef at some hotel, but I don't know. These guys all know more about the city and stuff, so I have to just go along. I really really want to go to JoAnn, the fabric/craft store while we're here, since it is pretty big. The closest one I have to me is teh one in St. George, and it is so so small. I don't know about going there, though. It would be later today, and I hate dragging people to those stores with me, because I get so caught up in them, and when someone is with me I just rush and don't enjoy myself. I'll figure it out.



So far, we have swam in the pool in their backyard, had a dinner at their grandma's house, and a dinner at their aunt's house. I got to go to Babies R us, and I bought Neils a Halloween costume already. Yeah, I know it is August, but I saw a Winnie the Pooh costume, and Anthony loves Winnie the Pooh, so I had to get it. I love it. I haven't tried to get him in it yet, but I know he'll fit. I think he'll be so cute!! Yay.
I updated my website, so all the stuff I have left over is on there now. It will all be on sale until I launch my new website, and after the new site is up, I will have a page or a way to get to the old one so you can still buy the old stuff. But at regular price. So ha!! I am hoping I can get it to the point where I really like it and don't change it all the time like I do now. I am setting it up completely different. :)

1 comment:

Alecia said...

Hey, cute blog and cute family!!