Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mom's day weekend words

This weekend was mother's day weekend. Sunday is the only day Anthony gets off of work, so that was good that we could spend it together for the holiday. I woke up to breakfast in bed. Well, really, I woke up to Neils coming in the room, as usual, but Anthony got up with him and I stayed in bed. Then, I woke up a little while later, and I could hear noises, but I just stayed in the bedroom because I didn't know if I was allowed to leave it. A few minutes later, Neils and Anthony came in with breakfast for me. It was yummy.
Anthony's present to me was beads. he actually went to the bead store and picked out a strand of turquoise nuggets, a strand of amber chips, some various skull beads, and two other beads. It was really cool to see the beads he'd pick out for me. I really enjoyed that!
Later in the day we went to downtown Spokane and walked around Riverfront park. There was a lot fo cool stuff there. We rode a carousel, Anthony and Neils went in the big red wagon, we walked around some downtown streets, and then we went and ate sushi. I wanted to go get hibachi, but the sushi was close, and cheaper. I actually had a bento box with teriyaki salmon and a california roll. It was delicious. I ate too much, though. I always do. I tried a veggie roll, but it was mostly lettuce, and the seaweed was on the outside, so I was not fond of that at all. It was a fun place, though. I enjoyed it.
What else...we finally got the rest of our stuff. we still don't have chairs, though, so I am sitting at this desk, typing while sitting on a fold up camping chair, that makes me way too low, but it is bette than nothing. I will have to go find some chairs in the next few days!!
I've been thinking of doing something different to my hair. I don't want to cut it shorter, but I might cut more layers into it. It is beginning to bore me.
Well, I guess that is all for now :)

No comments: