Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We made it!!


At the aquarium in Sand with Meg, Hope, Isabelle and Ryan. Neils wanted Meg and Ryan more than he wanted me!!





A strange building in Dillon, MT, where we stayed one of the nights on the way here.



Empty apartment...comebine these and you get the living room/kitchen area. Two angles of it.




A view from our balcony. Third floor. Yep. i think this is looking south...
We are finally all here in Spokane. Technically, we are in Liberty Lake, not Spokane, but it is only minutes away. It's like saying you live in Salt Lake, when you specifically live in Sandy or something. One big blob of homes and other fun stuff. So far, I've noticed it is really wet. And cloudy. Hmm...I wonder why I didn't expect that. Silly me. There is so much so close, though. It is neat--I can go get fabric, beads, books, anything---without driving 45 minutes to get it. Yay! I haven't done any of that, yet. Just some groceries, and people watchigna t the mall to get out of the house and explore some more. We still don't have most of our stuff. Okay, my stuff. My stuff that I NEED--sewing machine, fabrics, more beads. At least I have some beads with me. Oh, yes, and the rest of the stuff we need to make it a home. We need a couch, some chairs, a TV stand, things like that. But I am hoping toget some on Freecycle, or to get some at a thrift store. there are so many of those, but I am still picky about prices. I wonder how to find out about yard sales.... It is such a big place, and I don't know anything about it! I am posting a few pictures, but the rest will be on the new photobucket account I made for us and this adventure. There is already a lot, but I know you will enjoy looking at them.

No comments: