Friday, July 25, 2008

24th of July

We got to Monroe, started setting up, and I looked around. Something was wrong.I’m an idiot.I forgot the earrings. A huge, big revolving rack of earrings. About 18 inches tall and over a foot in diameter. How do you miss something like that?? And people noticed. I can think of at least 3 ladies who came to me especially for my earrings. “Where are your earrings? We came here especially for the earrings!!” I can’t believe I was so stupid and forgot them! At least it was only one day, and a short day. It was a busy one, though. We’re on our way back to Cedar City right now, going to the Christmas in July Craft fair for the next two days. All we have to do is stop at home, put the rack in the car, and we can go there. Ugh.Kirstie had a painting up that we used for a raffle prize. Well, we told people that if they bought something and signed up for the mailing list, they’d be entered in a drawing to win the painting. That helped us, and her. It was neat. We also talked to some people who said they believed in something where you have colors that match your personality, and they coordinate with numbers, I think only up to 4 or 5. I can’t really explain it much, but if you want to know more I can try. But she ended up spending $120 because a lot of my stuff coordinated with her and 5 of her daughters and their colors. And…I forgot what else I was going to talk about since Anthony distracted me. Hmm…We fit everything in one car this time, too! We had taken two cars the other times, but we actually got it all in, and on, one. We bought a pack things that goes on top of the car on the rack, and we fit the tables inside and stuff. Even Neils! My mom took just a few small things, but we could fit it allI am almost out of stuff. I ran out of necklaces almost. We had to go back to Circleville early instead of staying in Monroe longer, so I could make more necklaces and bracelets. Obviously I’ll have a lot of earrings, though! After I did Duck Creek, I decided to focus on more bags and headbands. I sold almost all the headbands and only a few bags, but I sold a lot of baby stuff. I bought more onesies, but they didn’t’ have size 6-9, so I have 3-6 and 12 months. It will work! I have a few things still to do to get ready for today and tomorrow, but at least I’ll get a break later today and I will still have time to make more stuff this morning. I think it starts at 11, and we are at exit 95 getting on the freeway right now. It is 8:25. We might have a little bit of time, but we will be able to get something done.Last night we had a barbecue in Circleville, and it was fun. We also played in the pool, and it was Neils’ first time in the pool. He loved it. He splashed and laughed and was so excited. He loves the pool! I think that is all I have to say for now, I keep skipping around this thing with new ideas, and we’re talking about my new ideas, so I just can’t do it now. My mind is reeling, and we’re to Cedar City now. Time to pack up so I can go play some more!
While blogging, and during conversation. ..Anthony was just talking about Fear in Loathing, and how somebody said Dr. Gonzo isn’t imaginary. But I thought he was. So I’ll have to look that up. This is my reminder.Right now he is talking about all his paranoia about the radio, the tv, and the computer. He is saying how he thinks people can see what youa re watching on tv and actually see you through the tv. I think it is annoying. I really don’t believe this, and he seems to think people are just watching him all the time. I really don’t think it is happening like that, but maybe. I don’t want to think too hard about it, but why would somebody watch me? What makes me so special that somebody would be interested in keeping tabs on me and thinking it was necessary to really know what I was doing? And why does it matter? I’m not doing anything that I’m ashamed of, and if I do something, what really will happen to me? If they catch me dressing myself, what will they do? Who is it, even? I don’t know. I don’t care. It doesn’t matter to me, so I won’t get into it. I will just listen to him rant, and I will let him talk, and not put my input in. I’ll probably end up calling him stupid for thinking that, and then we’ll have problems.

No comments: