Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Us

I found something..I like answering surveys and I found one to fill out. It is about me and Anthony.
Question 1 - Where did you meet each other?
We met at my parents house in Richfield. I can’t remember the first time I met him, but I know I talked to him a few times there. He remembers the first time he even saw me…

Question 2 - What was your first date?
Our first date…I don’t think we really had one. Let’s see…one day I was in Richfield, he was with my sister, and they went to the craft store with me for some reason. I think I went with Cait because she was getting somethign for Jodi…I can’t remember. After that day, we started hanging out more. Cait invited me to SLC with her and him when she went looking for wedding dress ideas, and we all went out to dinner. Then, he ended up leaving his car with us in SLC and he went to California. A few days later, I told him he was going to breakfast with us, and he came. Then we all went camping for a few days. We didn’t really go on dates, but we sure hung out a lot.

Question 3 - When and where was your first kiss?
Well…after a while of hanging out, we hadn’t kissed. We had cuddled in the dark next to a stream, slept next to each other in a tent, taken walks through tall trees filled with owls, hung out on the beach at Piute, but after all that, no kisses. One day, we were hanging out in his room, and I was blowing at his face, trying to get him to kiss me, in a sly (yet, not so sly!) way, and the dumb boy started sucking the air in!! But yes, then we kissed.

Question 4 - Did you have a long courtship?
We dated from May to October, then were engaged until we got married in May. So, no, not real long.

Question 5 - Where did you get engaged?
On his porch. When he was home in Circleville, and I was home in Cedar, he called me up on a Tuesday night or something and told me he needed to see me, so I went there. It was cute.

Question 6 - When and where were you married?
We were married at Navajo Lake on May 19, 2007.

Question 7 - Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We took a road trip to California, and went to Idyllwild, Hemet, Riverside, a few beaches, and Vegas both ways.

No comments: