Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finished Halloween Costumes


My piglet cosutme...It was supposed to be shorts, but I messed it up and had to make it into a dress.


This is the swedish maid costume, in the middle. I had two days notice...



This is luke's. I made the nurse dress last year for anthony when he was the nurse (Elle Driver) from Kill Bill, and I had to make it skinnier for Luke and make him a belt.




I made this for Luke a few years ago, but had to post it because Kali wore it and I think it is awesome.



This is my mom in law minnie (I didn't make anything for her) and Chris, as Old Greg. I made felt seaweed for his hair, spray painted his coar silver, fashioned a tie out of white fabric, and made the tutu.


Ugh. gross. I just don't like it.



This is cait as a flapper. I think her face was funny, so I had to post it.


And the three of us. Piglet, Pooh, and Christopher Robin... He is also wearing short shorts. I'll find it.


Ha ha ha...I kept pulling them up to make them shorter, because that's what they're like, but he didn't like it.
He is dancing, by the way. He does that a lot.






1 comment:

Alecia said...

wow you are talented to make all of that!! jeez! I really love your winnie the pooh family! SO CUTE!