Saturday, November 1, 2008

New house

Right now, I am sitting in my new living room, watching a DVD and relaxing. It is a neat house, it was remodeled 6 years ago, so it seems practically new to me. Expecially compared to my old house, which seemed so old and dingy. The carpets were just washed today, too. I still need to do some cleaning, and I need to put everything away. Nothing is really set up, we're just hanging out for now. We have 3 bedrooms upstairs, and an unfinished basement that is about half as big as the main floor. It is really cool though, because I have so much more storage space. It is a lot bigger, and everything will feel better. Neils won't have to crawl around on hard wood floors, and I know the floor is really clean, and I will try really hard to keep it clean. I am happy about our new place :)






1 comment:

Katelyn said...

That's awesome! I'm happy for you guys. I can't wait until we can get into a house.