Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Working at a bead store/ interchangeable watches

This is an interesting job. Sometimes it is boring, but then I can just make stuff ,or do this, or he gives me a lot of things ot do sometimes.
Something I have noticed...
There sure is a craze for interchangeable watches! Has anyone else noticed how many people there are with these things? Geez...I have never physically encountered anyone who makes them or even has one outside of this store, but I do know of a lot of people who do it. So, what do you think, should I try?
I am going to anyway, but just one or two for now. I think I will just make the bands, though. I'm sure people already have the watches, but if you like teh idea, and you like my bands, but you don't have a watch, I'll get you one. I'm just really curious about it now.
For those of you who read this, who are reading this, PLEASE answer these questions for me. PLEASE:
Do you know anybody who wears these watches? How many people?
Do you know anybody who makes these watches? How many people?
Are you interested??

Thank you friends!!

No comments: