Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Dish Cook Off in Liberty Lake

I have been chosen to be part of a cookoff here with Anthony's company. It sprung from my mentioning to Anthony that I wanted to have a cookoff with this other guy here who is always making food for others and saying how amazing he is. I wanted to see how we compare to each other.
Now, the wheels are in motion. It will be me, the guy Scott, a guy named El, and a girl named Jessamin. We are all sooo different, too. What I know about them:
Scott- 36 year old guy, lived in SLC, is a DJ.
El- 30, he's black, married, has 3 kids, Mormon, lives in SLC.
Jessamin- younger than me, Mormon, lives in Orem, Art major who does ceramics and sculpting.
And then there's me.

Here are the courses we're making:
Appetizer
Side dish
Entree
Dessert

And all have to follow the same theme. They don't have to have the same ingredients, just have to go together.

My entree Ideas:

BBQ pork sandwiches
Artichoke chicken
Carne asadas


I just need the rest of the things to go along with them. I need to pick one, and find some way to make all the courses. This is pretty crazy, never done that much in one dinner besides my Thanksgiving dinner.

1 comment:

Alecia said...

Oh my gosh! That's great! Good luck, you'll do awesome!