Thursday, August 20, 2009

Home searching

This is not fun. It is so hard to find a place to live. I don't want to sleep in my brother's twin bed for a month, waiting for Anthony to get back, so we can both sleep in the twin bed...ugh...
I just can't seem to find the right kind of place. Anthony wants a house- not an apartment, condo, duplex, etc. - a free standing, single family home. I just can't find anything that I feel is a comfortable price, and I don't know what to do. I would feel fine in a duplex or a condo if it were the end unit, so we had more privacy. I also don't like being stuck in the middle of an apartment building, with a bunch of people around us.

I just needed to vent. There is much more, but I don't think there is really anyone to listen to me.

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

I'm listening! I'm probably not much help, but I'm listening. I hope you find something soon! Good luck! I'm thinking about you! :)