Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On Leaving Liberty Lake


Tomorrow morning I am taking my kid, and leaving the state of Washington. It is time for us to go home.

I will miss...

-being able to go get something if I want it, and not having to drive 45 minutes for it

-variety of food. I'm leaving this huge array, and going back to a place with very limited variety.

-a variety of parks to go play in

-water-lakes, rivers, splash pads

-just plain variety, in everything

-all the trees

-Fred Meyer

-Coeur d'Alene

-the guys at the post office who were always so friendly and talkative. closest thing to friends I've made here, besides Angie.

-being someplace other than Utah

-oh yeah, and my HUSBAND.



I won't miss...

-walking up 3 flights of stairs with two handfuls of groceries and a 24 pound kid

-being lonely

-apartment living

-driving a little farther to save money on groceries. is it really worth it?



-the neighbors


-not having something of mine that I need



Other random facts about the summer:

-We lived here the whole time without a microwave. By choice.

-Even though we have a dishwasher, I am not good at keeping clean dishes, at all.

-I only made it to the coast once, and never really quite reached the coast or got to see it. How lame.

My body is tired, I need to spend time with my hubby. That's all for now.

No comments: