Sunday, August 9, 2009

No home








That was good stuff. Now, for the bad.
This sucks.

A few days ago, Anthony called our old manager for our house, and he finally got a hold of him. He had been trying all summer to call the guy, but the guy would nevre answer hsi phone or call back. When Anthony talked to him this last time, he told us that he rented the house out to someone else, because he couldn't get ahold of us. He said he left us messages and everything. We didn't have a contract or security deposit securign it for us when we got back, but he had told us that he didn't think it would rent out by the time we got back, we'd get back in, no problem.

Personally, I think he gave it to his friends. I know who is moving in there now, because my sister works with them, and I also know the manager is friends with them, because my boss in Cedar is their friend, too, and so is ANTHONY. Grr. I don't get it, but if he wants to give his friends a house then fine. Leave a pregnant woman and her 18 month old son to go looking for homes while she is going to school, and while the dad is 1,000 miles away working for five more weeks. Thanks, man. Real cool.

I'm done ranting about it-I know that I will find a place when I get back. I have been looking online, and I have found some places that I think will be great. I don't really know, though, because I have to actually look at them to see if they'll work or not. Why am I picky about it? I need an office/workroom type space, too, where I can set up my stuff. There is a lot of stuff. It will be okay, I know it. I just might find someplace that I like even more than that 3 bedroom house with a basement, carport and large backyard. Maybe. Ha ha.

What else...today is my cook off. It is at 8, but I have to get the bruschetta ready now so it can get better as it soaks in itself. I am also going to go see (500) Days of Summer this afternoon, too. This is my last full day with Anthony before I leave, and I am going to see a movie alone. Ha ha. He doesn't care for it, really, and he gets to spend time with Neils, so it's cool. I still don't know how I am going to get everything I need in my car, but I think I may just shove it in garbage bags so they can squish together and cover in all the cracks and spaces. I will miss him, though. So much...that will be the longest we will have ever been apart, and I will have to go to school and take care of Neils and choose a place for us to live, all without him. Bummer.

Also, on Monday the 17th I go to the doctor for an ultrasound. At this appointment, I will be able to find out what I am having. But, since Anthony won't be there to see it, too, I will be doing it a little differently. I am going to wear a blindfold and listen to music, and they will make a Cd for me like they did last time, and I will copy the CD and send it to him, then, when he gets it and can look at it, we will both look at the pictures at the same time. I don't want to find out before him, and this idea will be cool to me. That also means, though, that nobody can be in the room with me. Last time I had him, my mom, sister, and his mom, all in there seeing what it was. No matter what anybody says, this time, it's just me. The only way I will know anything that day, besides if it's all okay, is if something isn't okay, if there is a problem I need to know about then. I don't think there will be any problems, though.
Geez, I can talk a lot.

1 comment:

Alecia said...

Oh, Sierra! Wow. that sucks! I can't imagine doing all that alone, and pregnant! Uck! You can do it!! Check on craigslist for places, or pioneer shopper. I am always finding good deals on places to live in Cedar. It's just that right now is the worst, because college kids are trying to find places too. I will keep my eyes open. You can probably find something better than a carport!! :) I bet you can find something with a garage! Life is so tough , i swear! We've been through some rough times, but man, you got me beat on this one!! Best of luck to you!! Good luck on the cookoff too!