Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Neils!!


Oatmeal container=awesome toy!


already wanting to get out of the bath tub!


This is so funny...he climbed under anthony's drafting desk, clear to the back and under the chair, and got stuck. Luckily, my camera was on my desk right behind me...

But Neils was ready to get out!



He really likes mylar balloons

He gets this big smile all the time




Talking to grandma on the telephone



He makes this funny face, kind of like fish lips but then he smacks them...does that make sense? It was so hard to catch!


Eating daddy cereal!


This one is cool, you can see his eyes looking at me. He was trying to get the cereal in his mouth this way. What a smart guy!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

He really is such a good looking guy! He has beautiful eyes!

Alecia said...

CUTE. i like that one where he is stuck. It's so funny when they do that kind of stuff! Also, yes I know what you are talking about with the fish lips and sound! Jax does it too!