Thursday, October 16, 2008

Food food food!

Another thing… I found a blog about recipes and stuff on blogger, but I was discouraged. I am picky about recipes, and I hate when you have to fry things. I hate fried food. It literally makes me sick, gives me stomach aches and bad experiences. So…I may just make my own food blog. There will be rules:
-Nothing fried in large amounts of oil! I’d rather bake things or figure something else out, and although some of those things might be so, so good, I just can’t do it! EEW!
Well, that is the only rule I can think of right now.
I got this book called “Eat this, not that!” and I found it really entertaining. It will have a page spread on a restaurant, and it will show good ones on the left, and bad ones on the right. It will tell you all the calories, fat, etc. that’s in the dish, and it will tell you a few more options of each. It also has sections where you can find the best options for snacks, frozen foods, and more. I’ll try to get bits and pieces up and show you, so you can be as entertained as I was…still am….
Maybe I’ll make the food blog not only about recipes, but I’ll post what I am eating, too. Ha ha ha…that might be entertaining.

No comments: