Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hubby tag!

1. Where did you meet? We met at my parent’s house, but I barely paid any attention to him at first, for a few months. I was going to school and visited my parents a lot, and he was there sometimes with my sister’s boyfriend. He says it was love at first sight when he saw me…


one of our first times hanging out



2. How long did you date before you were married? For almost exactly a year

3. How long have you been married? One year and 4 ½ months. On October 19, It will be two years after he proposed to me!

4. What does he do that surprises you? Hmm…he cleans in big bursts without me asking him to, randomly buys me big bunches of gerbera daisies, calls me while he’s at work just to tell me that he loves me
5. What is your favorite feature about him? His eyes. They are gorgeous.

6. What your favorite quality about him? He always tries to get me in a better mood, he loves me through all my disastrous moments, he is amazing with Neils.


7. Does he have a nickname for you? Yeah, he calls me kiddo.

8. What's his favorite color? Brown

9. What's his favorite food? Um…Pizza, I think. He is always up for pizza.


10. What is his favorite sport? He loves to play basketball, and loves to watch any sport on tv, it just depends on the season. Right now he's watching football.
11. Who said I love you first? He did.

12. When and where was your first kiss? We were watching a movie in his bedroom, after we had been hanging out a few days. Actually, we had been hanging out for about a week straight.

13. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? To travel and do things outdoors with Neils. Go on hikes and spend time outside.




14. Do you have any kids together? Yep, Neils.

15. What's a hidden talent he has? He’d really good at drawing, and at persuasion. He can get anyone to buy something from me!

16. How old is he? 25
17. What is his favorite type of music? He likes bluegrass, hip hop, some old rock, and some kinds that I never even knew existed…a lot of different stuff.



18. What do you admire most about him? His inhibitions, that he isn’t afraid of anything

19. What's his favorite past time? Playing poker, watching sports, being outdoors

20. Do you think he's gonna read this? Only if I show it to him. He rarely plays on the internet

No comments: