Sunday, July 19, 2009

A day at the lake

My friends Angie (from Cedar City, also) and Logan, who babysits our kids. (Angie has two.)One of the paddleboats we rented. Bella, Angie's daughter, is laying on top. I have to mention, because everyone asks, Bella was not named after the girl in Twilight. Angie had never read Twilight, and only watched the movie this summer when Logan got her to. People keep asking her if that's why she named her Bella, but Bella is 5, a little too old for the Twilight craze. I think Angie is neat. She named her daughters Isabella Sunshine and Lily Stardust. She wants to give her boy Jupiter for a middle name, if she has one. Interesting. Anyway...

Here is a bike Anthony and his friend Jay got when they went to return one of he paddleboats.


Here is Lily (if you couldn't tell) and Neils, making super funny faces. Her hair is the coolest light red brown color. I am in love with it, and would dye my hair that color, after two and a half years of not cutting or dying it, if I could get it that color.


They are really cute together. She always tries to hug him and kiss him. He just loves girls!



Neils, yelling at his dad in the water.


My funny boys.



It has been a while since I posted anything besides stuff about my sale, so here is something fun.
Last week, Anthony's company went out to the lake for a fun day. Two of the head guys came out from SLC, and they rented a boat and a jet ski, and we played at the lake. Anthony tried wakeboarding, can't figure it out. We didn't have a lot of time to try, and there were always a lot of poeople on the boat taking turns, so it was kind of sad. Instead of trying to wakeboard (not a good idea for me, in many ways) I got on the tube. That was all I wanted to do all day, anyway, go on the tube. We also rented two paddle boats. I really wanted to play in them, so I convinced Angie to go with me and rent some. They were fun, but Neils wasn't happy on the boat for a while. On the paddleboat, he didn't go on the big boat. I managed to get him lathered up well enough, but I somehow missed most of myself. My forehead, especially around my hair line, my right shoulder and side of my neck, and the fronts of my legs got fried. Crispy. I went and got a cheap strapless shirt to wear, and didn't leavy my house (other than the shirt and some groceries) for a few days. I wore my bellaband as a tube top, even, with my belly showing. Neils likes to squeeze it. He thinks my big belly is funny. He still doesn't get the idea that there is a baby in there.

I know, I don't have any pictures of myself, but I will find some or take some later. Maybe today, when we go to NO DOUBT. Woohoo. I just wish my brother, Kirstie, and my mom had come so we could be gone by now, on the road or in Seattle, to enjoy the coast. because they're not, and we're going to a concert, we have to go straight there and back because it takes so long, and I dont' want to leave Neils with someone that long, unless it is my mom. He's a monster!





No comments: