Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Less than 3 weeks left

Neils and I have less than 3 weeks left to experience this Washington/Idaho area. I want some fun things to do, but it is really hot outside most of the time, and I don't want to spend a lot of money or drive really far. It would be awesome to see the coast, since my visit to that area consisted of being stuck in a car, at a standstill, in various areas of traffic, for 4 hours longer than it should have been. What am I talking about?? Oh, yeah, I hadn't talked about this...
No Doubt.
Anthony and I went to Auburn to see No Doubt on July 19. It took us way too long to get there because there was traffic on the freeway in the middle of our trip, for NO REASON. I have no idea why, there wasn't an accident or construction, it just sucked. Then, as we got closer to the city it was in, traffic got worse because sooo many people were going to the concert, and I really don't think that are is built for that much traffic at one time. We got there at 9. What was supposed to be a 5 hour trip took 7 hours. We were in the parking lot to hear the last half of the Paramore song "Decode" (I think...), and got in the arena and to our area just in time to watch the entire No Doubt set. Okay, that is fine. That is what I was there for, anyway! I don't even want to talk about what a nightmare the rest of the night, after the concert was. Ugh. I did bring my camera, I just didn't take any pictures that matter, jsut some of the trip, until I got sick of it. I dont' know where the memory card for that trip is, though. I will find it later.

So...what else to do, for me and Neils? I'll look around.

The worst part, to me, is that I will have to go back home and move back into our house without Anthony. I will have to sacrifice half my stuff here for a month, because I can't fit it all in our Subaru. I have no idea what I am going to take back...This is really stressing me out. I need another car to put it in, too! And Anthony will still have to take home a lot of stuff when he's done. Ugh. On our way here, he left a week before I did so it was only a week without some things. But I can't go a month without all that stuff. I know, I seem crazy...but the supplies I have here are part of my business, I need them to make and sell things! And I will need my clothes, kitchen stuff, and my baby's things! I wish my car had a trailer hitch, then I'd find a cheap trailer to buy and use it, since I want one anyway. Just a small cargo trailer, not anything big. That would be perfect.

2 comments:

Loni said...

I think this is probably not far from you, but I'm not sure because...I never lived on that side of the state.
www.legendsofamerica.com/WA-Stonehenge.html
It would be pretty rad to go there.
Also check out www.washingtonstate.worldweb.com and tell it what cities you're willing to visit. It pulls up all kinds of goodies.

Sierra Nicole said...

Ha ha ha...Loni, that place is way closer to you than it is to me!