Sunday, July 5, 2009

To Utah!

So, we are in Utah now! It has been a while since I've updated my blog and really said anything.
Before we left, I planned on having Neils sleep during the plane ride. I had him stay awake all day, and he fell asleep on the way to teh airport, woke up right when we got there, and stayed awake the whole ride, until we ate sushi in Vegas and were on the freeway. Ugh. It was no fun. He wasn't as horrible as he could have been, but I really hadn't planned on him being awake so there wasn't anything in my bag for him to play with or to entertain him at all. We made it with only a small amount of crying, and it was fine.
We played at grandma & grandpa's house (my parents, in Cedar City) for a few days, then went to Richfield for the 3rd. We went to my 5 year class reunion, watched the children's parade, and had his pictures taken by Alecia. Then I took Neils to his Nana & Papa's house for the 4th (Anthony's parents, in Circleville) while I had my booth at the park in Richfield. I wished Neils and Anthony were there with me the whole time! Oh well. My mom helped me at the booth, and we went back to Piute county that night to watch the fireworks. Neils wasn't too interested, he just wanted to play in the dirt after a while. We came back to Cedar City this morning. So, that is my update for now.

No comments: