Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wow, I'm awful

We played with sparklers on our last night in Utah. Neils was good with them
Always holding them out in front of him, not being too dangerous
I told him "it's hot, don't touch" and he listened. Until the sparks went out, then he reached out and grabbed the red part of the stick.

He has little burns on his thumb and finger, you just can't really see the one on his thumb in the picture.

and today, he managed to plug my iron in (I honestly never thought he would do it, and I guess it is my fault for leaving the iron out and not having plug protectors). He burned his legs, tiny burns, but he still has blisters. He isn't complaining about his burns constantly, but he does say 'ouch' sometimes. I feel so bad!





1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Aww! How sad! I hate it when things like that happen. Cambree did the same thing with a sparkler, but her burn wasn't as bad. Did you see the pictures on my blog of when Sydney burned her hands? I felt like the worst mom ever!