Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It is real now.

Yes, at 15 weeks, it is finally real to me that I am pregnant. I don't know why this time is so different, but it is. It may be because I had my first appointment yesterday. Being back at the doctor, hearing a heartbeat, getting my blood drawn, all that stuff. There is definitely a baby in there, beating away. I know I am odd, and it doesn't make sense for it to not be real when I'm clearly showing. during the weekend, I had a ffew people ask me if I was pregnant, so that adds to it. I also think, because I am in Washington, not knowing anybody or really talking to anybody, there is less attention on it. Being around people I know, seeing surprised faces or all the questions about it, people not letting me do things, that all makes it real. So, yeah, I'm pregnant.
My due date is on December 27, my brother's birthday. I am 15 weeks and 2 days along now. Everything is good.

No comments: